web design & development intern
Nairobi, Ruaka Office
Welcome to the hub that does it differently. As a fast-growing digital marketing agency in Kenya, Witflair is working daily to tailor make digital marketing services that fit the part for all the clients it commits to. Thanks to a well talented workforce burning cylinders to make it happen, we are quickly building our reputation in a saturated industry. As such, we are looking for bold, uncompromising, young creative talent with a knack for web design, development and its world. We believe in people, process and product. Through our process, we strive to turn the marketing industry on its head, break limits on what clients expect, and catapult you to your potential.
Interact. Engage. Experience. Grow.
Dreaming big! Our hub is full of dreamers willing to dream and make it happen. Come and join us build lasting relationships with and for our clients by offering them exceptional web design and development services.
Here is how it looks:
- In liaison with the Creatives Lead and the Web Dev. Manager, you will be required to assess each client’s expectation on web presence and offer ideas on what would fit their brand.
- You will offer SEO strategies and execution for different website creation projects.
- You will be tasked with offering web development solutions and any web related tips that will keep our clients ahead in their web presence game.
- You will provide front-end and back-end development solutions for different projects.
- You will handle any technical issues related to web development from hosting to providing domains to clients.
- You will be tasked with coming up with or integrating excellent and unique design templates for all website creation projects.
- You will be involved directly with third parties in developing web applications and business intelligence prototypes for clients’ projects.
So what does it take to hit the right score card for this role? You must be a creative enthusiast – no doubt about that. We’re looking for bold communicators in the web space, who can combine professionalism and charm to get the community active and engaging. You will need to combine intense self-motivation and great attention to detail.
You should also have:
- A basic understanding of business, content marketing, and what entails the bottom-line of any business.
- Great and engaging written and spoken communication.
- An academic background in computer science, programming, software engineering or an equivalent (on-going students can apply).
- An expert understanding and ability to write code for websites using HTML, CSS, PHP, Flash etc.
- An understanding in Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
- An understanding of the issues regarding web accessibility and usability as well as the different web browsers and rendering search engines.
- An acute enthusiasm and passion to grow a career within a budding branding agency.
- The ability to work independently under minimal or no supervision.
- A strong work ethic and an ability to push the limits to ensure a near-perfect delivery.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines even when working remotely.
- A personal laptop and strong internet connection to help you as you will work remotely for most of the time.
- You will need to be flexible and able to be available for physical impromptu meetings.
- You should be a team player and willing to work in an office environment between 9am to 5pm when called upon to.
Crisp Working Ambiance
Flexibility & Self Management
Great & Wholesome Benefits